Our Mission is to enable and facilitate members to develop their God given Vision for Ministry and to assist them in fulfilling the Great Commission!
- We raise Pastors to lead an exemplary life
- We train Pastors / Leaders to preach the God News
- We bring Pastors under one umbrella
- We enrich and inspire each other
- We encourage cooperation to accelerate Unity in the Body of Christ
- We support and protect one another
- We plan to open Bible Colleges to upgrade Ministers
- We seek the welfare of Pastor
Our Purpose is
- to provide apostolic covering to local churches and ministries (Acts 16:4-5, 1.Corinthians 9:2).
- to promote interaction and relationship between like minded ministries (Romans 12:5).
- to provide a context in which isolated ministers may experience a defined relationship and a larger identity (Ephesians 4:16).
- to draw together ministries that will form apostolic teams for worldwide impact (Acts 13:1-3).
- to help strengthen and edify all member ministries and member churches (Acts 20:35).
- to be available upon request to pastors and local church elders to mediate church related problems (Proverbs 11:14).
- to be involved in discipline of Association members when deemed necessary (Titus 1:10-13).
- to provide a forum where present truths can be pursued, encouraged, examined, and judged in the light of scriptures (2. Peter 1:12, 1. Timothy 4:13, Acts 15:2).
- to assist in training the local church’s ministry of evangelism, education, missions, church planting, etc. if requested for (2. Timothy 4:1-2)
- to provide ordination for qualified candidates (Ephesians 3:7, Acts 13:2-3).
Our Believe is
- in one God, manifest as God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit!
- God revealed himself to man fully in the trinity for the purpose of salvation and redemption!
- the Bible is divinely inspired by God, infallible Word of God and the Supreme Authority in all matters of faith and conduct!
- Salvation is a free Gift of God to man and is received by accepting Jesus as Savior and Lord!
- Water baptism by Immersion is a Commandment of the Lord Jesus to all Believers and symbolizes their identification with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection!
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues is a Gift from God to all Believers!
- the Lord Jesus has commissioned every Believer to make Disciples of all Nations and teach them!